Skip to main content

Project 1: puns

confetti


parents

cancel



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4: Homage to an Artist

https://www.hireanillustrator.com/i/portfolio/ana-zaja-petrak/ I chose ana zaja petrak because I enjoyed the simplicity, yet creativity of her artwork. She mostly dabbles in food but I chose cats because I love cats.  https://www.hireanillustrator.com/i/portfolio/barbara-dekeyser/#lg=1&slide=11 Barbara had a conceptual style where she incorporates politics and/or environmental issues in her art.   I chose to do "glued into technology" because that was the first thing that came to my head as a literal pun.

Blog 11 and 12

This took up a large portion of my time but it is one of my favorite pieces that I have ever made. The original was a collage created for my art class at UNCW and was made from random cutouts from a coloring book. I happened to be binge watching How the Universe was made and it inspired me to create this. It is something I was working on mostly at the beginning of the semester. I used texture, drop shadows, and more to create this piece 

Project 3